Skip to main content

The True Essence of Christmas


          Christmas is best enjoyed when it is not centered on decorations, gifts or festivities, it is best enjoyed when love is as its core. Christmas is not all about having tall and beautifully decorated Christmas trees, it is not all about receiving pamasko for your ninongs and ninangs, it is not all about receiving you Christmas bonus, and etcetera. The true essence of Christmas is love. 

           Receiving love this Christmas is the most appreciable and the most precious gift that you will ever receive. A love from your self, your family, friends, or even your crush. We can find love everywhere and we can feel it everyday. When you take care of your body that's self love, when your mama or papa cook food for you everyday that's love, helping unfortunate people is also love. Love is unlimited, love is limitless, love is always free and it wonderful.

          The greatest gift that we all have received is our lord Jesus Christ. And He is the reason why we celebrate Christmas. The birth of Jesus would cause "great joy" and would be for all the people. And in celebrating Christmas, we celebrate the love and condescension of God.

          The true essence of Christmas is love. Christmas is taking quality time with your family and friends. It's about cherishing and celebrating the love you share. And for this Christmas we should thank God for giving us his only son Jesus Christ.



References:
https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjKkdfbl4bfAhWYSH0KHRdTCiUQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.skyscanner.com.ph%2Fnews%2Ftips%2F10-uniquely-pinoy-christmas-traditions&psig=AOvVaw0nsgpw9HkFcdcugJnDBET7&ust=1544013174027311
https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiWjc2mmIbfAhXUfX0KHZc8BYUQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.slideshare.net%2Fnamtalae%2Fessence-of-christmas-2010&psig=AOvVaw3sNvoy6b0_XulDmp7t2rDZ&ust=1544013388507800
https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjtk4i2mIbfAhWIbn0KHTlyAKsQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fslideplayer.com%2Fslide%2F1630016%2F&psig=AOvVaw3sNvoy6b0_XulDmp7t2rDZ&ust=1544013388507800


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection (Second Quarter)

    Another quarter has passed, and another new knowledge that have been gained. This second quarter, students are ready and hoping that new lessons will be added to their knowledge and exciting activities that they will do again. And I was not disappointed because this second quarter I have learned all about internet access and the HTML.            The lessons of this quarter is easy for me to understand because I was super interested in it. I may have encountered probems but I easily coped up with it and went on. At the first lesson I did not understand it at first but I thrived to learn and I asked my classmates what's all about the lesson and I understood it easily. And for the basic HTML it was easy for me and I love coding. It easily registered in my mind and didn't even have to memorize or review it because there's a trick about it.             Moving on, I will keep what I am doing because it's a good practice and I will do my best to keep it. I will ho

Reflection (4th Quarter)

Fourth Quarter, the school year is about to end and my junior year is also near to end. It's sad and happy at the same time. It's happy because I will finally finish my junior year and it's sad because I will miss a lot of happy and sad memories of my junior year. It's also sad because some of us will go to different schools for the senior year. This fourth quarter we haven't had a lot of time to study our lessons in different subjects because we practiced a lot for our field demo for the High School Day celebration. And we are also practicing our cheerdance that is a requirement for our P.E. in M.A.PE.H. For me, it was so tiring but it's fun to dance. “The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.”  ― Molière I also encountered challenges this fourth quarter because we are loaded with activities, projects, quizzes, and thematic assessments. I also complain sometimes but I always tell myself that I can do this all. I will also miss my t

Freedom of the Philippines

          Philippines, a country that experienced many pains and hardships. A country that has many brave and strong Filipinos who joined together to fight and claim their rights and freedom to live the way they want to be. But the catch is, are we really free? Are we really acclaiming the efforts that our ancestors did?          The Philippine islands were first colonized by the Spanish men. In this time, many Filipinos became slaves and many Filipinos were hurt and abused. But there were brave ones who fought their rights but not only their rights, they fought for the freedom of the country.       Americans were there to help also. And after that, Philippines became a self governing commonwealth. But, Japanese came and they were here to seize the Philippines. Americans and Filipinos joined together to fight with the Japanese and to regain the control of the Philippines and they were successful. And the Republic of the Philippines regained again the freedom.